Friday, December 31, 2010

Biding farewel

As this years gonna end...
Wanna remember the blessings that God has lend....

At the start,  He promised me with a thought...
That He Will stay, on my side all the way...

He stood by my side.. In sorrows of tide...
Comforted me... upheld me.. And said I am with thee..

Great is His Love towards me...
Gave me an increment and a satisfaction in me...

In trials and troubles.. His patience he gave me...
To overcome and fight back till Success came to me..

Fulfilled all my desires as i bent in His presence..
Joined me a course that i really desire...
I thank thee Lord for all that You have done..

He charged His Angles to protect me in deed..
He kept my dear friends to help me in need..

I thank You all My dear friends...
May God bless You in more measures...

Biding farewell to this year 2010...
Along with a thanks, a sorry to all my dears...
I wish you All a Very Happy New Year 2011...
Have a fun filled year ahead with wonderful blessings...
                  Have a blast!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment